What is CBD, CBG, and CBN?
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in hemp reported to offer various therapeutic benefits.
CBG is known as the “Mother” cannabinoid or the “Stem Cell” cannabinoid. Although CBG is reported to offer considerable health and wellness potential on its own, it reportedly has the ability to enhance the effects of hemp-derived CBD products.
CBN is often associated with aiding in sleep and relaxation. CBN may be able to help users fall asleep faster and improve their quality of sleep. We use isolate CBN in REST PLUS.
BENEFITS OF CBD, CBG, and CBN
At CANVIVA, we believe that when it comes to CBD, CBG, and CBN products, there is a difference. We know choosing a product that is safe and effective is essential to you and your loved ones. Our mission is to be your trusted, go-to brand for inspiration, education, and superior quality plant-based therapy products.
By now, you have probably seen a variety of claims extolling the benefits of CBD, CBG, and CBN, and you’re probably wondering which if any of them are true.
We want to provide information that can help you make the best decision about your well-being. However, we’re not allowed to do so. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) currently prohibits all manufacturers of CBD products from making any claims about their ability to diagnose, cure, mitigate, or prevent a disease or affect the structure or any function of the body. If you are on a CBD website that makes such claims, you should be wary.
Only approved drugs can make these types of claims, and, while CBD is legal, the FDA does not consider CBD to be an approved drug or dietary supplement.
At CANVIVA, we work hard to provide up-to-date articles, news, and inspiration with your specific wellness goals in mind.
DO THESE CANNABINOIDS WORK BEST IF USED CONSISTENTLY OR AS NEEDED?
Everyone is different, but consistent use as part of a daily health and wellness regimen helps maintain a sustained level of the cannabinoids in your system, providing effective support for a variety of health and wellness concerns.
ARE CBD, CBD, AND CBN MARIJUANA?
Found in both hemp and marijuana, CBD, CBG, and CBN are only legal if they come from industrial hemp with less than 0.3% THC. As of December 2018, it is no longer considered a “Schedule 1” controlled substance.
ARE CANVIVA PRODUCTS SAFE TO USE WITH MY REGULAR MEDICATIONS?
Our plant-based therapy products may interact with some prescriptions and supplements. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have concerns. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing.
HOW CAN I TELL IF IT’S “REAL” CBD?
Only CANVIVA products carry the PURE CERTIFIED CANNABINOIDS™ seal. We guarantee that our oil is:
- Derived from U.S. grown, organic industrial hemp
- Traceable back to the crop/licensed grower
- Produced under strict manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Extracted via food-safe ethanol, best for preserving cannabinoids, terpenes, and other naturally occurring compounds found in the hemp plant
- Third-party, lab tested for contaminants and cannabinoid quantification
- Pesticide Free
- Free of heavy metals and other impurities
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
- Made in the U.S.
HOW TO TAKE A TINCTURE
Tinctures are the most popular and effective method of taking CBD, CBG, and CBN. This sublingual method allows the cannibinoids to diffuse into your bloodstream through tissues under the tongue.
- While the bottle is closed, shake well, then pinch and release the rubber bulb to fill the dropper.
- Unscrew the lid and adjust the amount in the dropper to your desired dose.
- Place dose under your tongue. Let it stay there for one to five minutes before swallowing.
- Start with 1/4 or 1/2 of the recommended dose. Increase or decrease subsequent dosages to reach the desired effect.
- Tinctures may be taken once or twice a day or spread throughout the day by micro-dosing.
Download our free Dosing Journal to discover your optimum cannibinoid dosage.
Visit our TINCTURE shop.
HOW TO APPLY A TOPICAL
- Shake well if using our SPORT CBD Roll-On, REJUVENATE Face Serum, or REFRESH Lotion.
- Our SOOTHE Balm starts out a little firm, we suggest using the front of your thumbnail to scoop out product. The Balm will melt into your skin as it is applied.
- Roll-on, apply, or massage on to clean dry skin.
- Reapply to the affected area(s) not more than four times per day.
Visit our TOPICAL shop.
YOUR ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
Did you know that your body naturally produces cannabinoids? They are called endocannabinoids. They act on your endocannabinoid system (ECS) to help regulate a host of reactions. These include pain response, inflammation, mood, memory, stress, immunity, sleep, and appetite.
Early research indicates that taking hemp-derived CBD, CBG, and CBN oil tinctures may encourage your body to produce more endocannabinoids, helping to bring your body back into balance or homeostasis. Your ECS is not an isolated system like the digestive or respiratory system. Instead, it is spread throughout the body on nearly every organ through the central and peripheral nervous system. The ECS is naturally present in all mammals.
ALL PRODUCTS CONTAIN LESS THAN 0.3% THC AND ARE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.