While there’s no denying that wearing a mask can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, now dentists and doctors reveal a stinky and serious side effect to the practice. It’s been dubbed “mask mouth” and refers to a new oral hygiene issue leading to bad breath, tooth decay and receding gums caused by the constant usage of facial coverings.
- Give your mouth a spritz before donning a mask.
- Spray the inside of your mask after removing and hang to dry. This will not take the place of washing your mask but will freshen it throughout the day.
- Helps ease a cold or sore throat. Helps maintain healthy gums and teeth. Freshens breath.
- Perfect for doctors, nurses, flight attendants, teachers, students, retail workers, and anyone who comes in close contact with the general public.
- Uniquely formulated with natural essential oils and herbal extracts.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water, Pure Grain Alcohol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Essential Oils of Peppermint, Thyme, Rosemary, and Neem. 2.2 ounce Spray Bottle Does not contain CBD.
Janine, MN –
I’ve started spraying my mouth before I put on my mask and spraying inside the mask after taking it off. It’s like a tic tac for my mask!