Contains 70% Alcohol
with Jojoba Oil to help moisturize.
Our proprietary hand sanitizing blend is made with 70% alcohol – other brands usually contain only 60% alcohol. We’ve added Jojoba oil to help moisturize your hands and essential oils of Ginger and Lemongrass for an uplifting scent. Unlike our other products, our hand sanitizer does not contain hemp or CBD.
How To Use:
- All visible organic matter (for example: dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying hand sanitizer.
- Apply about a dime sized amount of hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together briskly, make sure to rub front, back and sides, including between your fingers.
- Add more hand sanitizer if needed.
- Gently scrape fingernails across palms to get hand sanitizer under your nails.
- Stop rubbing in the sanitizer only once your skin is dry.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol (70%) v/v
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Leaf Gel, Deionized Water, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin E Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Essential Oils of Ginger & Lemongrass.
Caution: Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizing gel out of the reach of young children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center* right away. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Did You Know: When soap and water aren’t readily available, the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention recommend the use of hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol.
*American Poison Control Center: (800) 222-1222